Hello Sebastian, thanks for the quick response

here is the example:
in [1] line 516 I'm creating restricted room [2] (by direct calling 'new'
for simplicity)
restricted room and all its ancestors have Debug.write in constructor (I
have added dummy constructor to check what is going on) and in oninit
handler

According to debug output, constructor is being called while oninit is not
:(

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/branches/3.1.x/openmeetings-flash/src/main/swf/base/mainMethods.lzx
[2]