Dear Maxim,

This is simple and  fine:   susheeljalali

Regards,
Susheel Jalali
Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

On 02/27/16 17:06, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Hello Susheel,

unfortunately Susheel.Jalali doesn't match the pattern: "^[a-z][-a-z0-9_]+$"
what would you prefer instead: susheel-jalali, susheel_jalali, susheeljalali,
something else?

thanks!

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 8:28 PM, Susheel Jalali <susheel.jal...@coscend.com>