yes, sure
the script will be very simple it need to:

   1. service red5 stop
   2. rm -rf /opt/red5
   3. cd /opt/
   4. wget

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%203.1.x/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/openmeetings-server/target/apache-openmeetings-3.1.1-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz
   5. mkdir red5
   6. cd red5
   7. tar -xzf ../apache-openmeetings-3.1.1-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz
   8. ./admin.sh -v -i -file backup_with_2-3_key_users.zip --db.........
   --drop
   9. chown -R nobody:nogroup /opt/red5
   10. service red5 start

something like this :)
backup_with_2-3_key_users.zip is somewhere on the machine (most probably in
/opt, I can search for it)

the main problem with this box is: websockets doesn't work due to bad http
<--> https forwarding
I have discussion with INFRA regarding it, but it seems to be unsolvable :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax