Hi Dima,

what are the APIs in the JNI code you try to invoke ?

Did you compile the native code already? For what platform?

If it's Ubuntu or OSx you might send the libraries and I can try to find
out how to trigger it from the Java code.

But generally how will the browser connect to the native code ? What's the
theory behind that ? Will the native code start and listen on it's own port
or ?

Thanks,
Sebastian

--