Dear OpenMeetings Developers,

We compiled the general release of OM 3.1.2 with no modification to the
source code.  The binary is significantly smaller in size as compared to the
binary that was built from 3.1.2-snapshot Build#309.  Some of the
directories are missing in the binary (see DETAILS below).  Are we missing
something?  We would appreciate your guidance.

===========

DETAILS

===========

Environment:  CentOS 7 (release 3), Java 1.7_76, Maven 3.3.9

We downloaded
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/openmeetings/3.1.2/src/apache-openmeeti
ngs-3.1.2-src.tar.gz

Verified SHA256 sum.

Compiled using maven.

Copied the binary from openmeetings-server/target

Untarred the file.

Log file says Build Success.  The only warnings were reported earlier which
will be fixed in OM 3.1.3:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1445

------

Result

-------

The openmeetings binary tar.gz size is only 97,164kb.  The following
directories are missing in the binary.

conf

log

openmeetings

work

In snapshot (build #309 August 8), the binary tar.gz size was 105,967Kb.
This binary was working fine and had all the directories.

=========

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

Web site:  <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html