From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:47 AM
To: om.insig...@coscend.com
Cc: dev <dev@openmeetings.apache.org>
Subject: Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings

Hello Hemant,

in recognition of your contributions to Apache OpenMeetings, the OpenMeetings
PMC has voted you into the project management committee / made you a committer
and PMC.

We hope you continue to add value to our project as you did before and the new
role will help you to even advance further.

Next steps: - select desired apache ID (will be your email
@apache.org) you can check availability here:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

Welcome aboard :)

--