Hello,

I am Marcus JAVA (EE) developer from Germany, got interested in openmeetings
and new to this list.
I use Openmeetings for some weeks now and like the concept very much. I decided
to take a deeper look and cloned the git repo, maybe I can help developing sth.
I am new to wicket,
but I am programming Tomcats and JBoss / Wildflies for about years now.

I installed kurento and imported the project to IntelliJ and everything works
fine so far.

How do I set up the persistence.xml for development? I found the samples in
openmeeting-web and a maven profile for mysql for example.
When starting OpenJPA complaints about missing some proper persistence.xml.
When I type the context in a browser, I got notinited, well.. that's right.

Any hints are welcome.

Thank you,

Kind regards

Marcus