When opening the File-Explorer at a medium size the File explorer cuts the
file names in half and not using up all the remaining space:
[image: image.png]

As far as a I can see the only reason for not using the entire space is
because it would push the "warning" sign out of the visible area:
[image: image.png]

Now this view I think looks better, but it pushes out the warning sign out
of the visible area.
So maybe just put the warning icon on top and/or move the text a bit to the
right:
[image: image.png]

The warning icon also doesn't need to be that large probably.

I could probably do this relatively easy.
What do you think?
If thats a good idea I would add a ticket and create a PR.

Thanks,
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastianwagner/