I think there  are  many  but  the  most  important for me  is to be able to send dweets to an  arduino.

I  could  upload a  plan of  a  house    and then  have  dweets associated  with different  parts of it.   So for  example kitchtenLight: ON  ,  GardenSprinkler:OFF

There  are  thousands  of  use  cases.