Hello Seb,

well, these jars were published due to the fact it was used in red5sip
project
now this project is abandoned (we are not using it anymore)

So I have no idea if we have consumers of these jars or not
so they are not published

(and there are no emails, requests etc.)
So I think there is no need to publish them ...
I'll wait some time and will update ReleaseProcess :)))

--
Best regards,
Maxim