> Also I don't really like all these JS frameworks
> I believe the content should be controlled on server

=> There is no framework change, your understanding of PWA and saving to
home screen I think is based on a misunderstanding. Or you mixing it with
other topics around the other email thread on "Future of front end". It has
nothing to do with what framework you use. PWA does not mean the
application is more or less executed on the client or server side. It's
just a different way of starting a web-browser. That is all.

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>