On 12/09/12 16:33, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
The patch attached to OPENNLP-496 could not be applied because it
did not match the trunk version and we did not receive a follow up patch
which solves this problem.

it doesn't match the trunk version simply because it has been named DictionaryNameFinder2 instead of DictionaryNameFinder (wanted to keep both versions around)...anyway it's been almost 6 months since then and I'm not sure I can go back to that code any time soon...I did spend quite a bit of time back then but now I don't have that much free time - especially since, my private OPENNLP build which includes both the AggregateNameFinder and the DictionaryNameFinder2 (which can accept as many physical dictionaries as you like) has worked like a charm on at least 3 big corpora so far...I'm not saying I've given up, but rather that I really cannot pursue this at the moment...perhaps, if 1.5.3 breaks what I've done so far in my private build, I'll find some time to fix it again so at least it works for me...but again I will most likely follow the same rationale which you seem to disagree with.

Jim