I've finished the testing with the Name Finders.

The results where improved slightly. I know in the English models the tagger mistakenly tagged adjacent tokens as being identical when in fact the model had correctly categorized the names. There were 3 sentences that previously had an incorrect adjacent tag in the 1.5.2 release that are now fixed and improved the score slightly for the 1.5.3 release. I'm not sure on the other models how many sentences were affected. This only affected the name finder that was trained to categorize all the names together into one model. Models trained to only find one type of name where not affected by this change, because any adjacently tagged item would be the same type anyway.

James