Hi,

Sorry, I was on my mobile.

The issues is that when I add version 1.6.0 as a dependency,

<dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.opennlp</groupId>
  <artifactId>opennlp-tools</artifactId>
  <version>1.6.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <scope>compile</scope>
  </dependency>

it does not find it. So, either the dependency should be specified
differently or I need to add a repository (an apache repository
presumably) which I could not find in the documentation (I used to
remember I could do this for 1.5.3-SNAPSHOT...).

Thanks,

Rodrigo