Features does not guarantee that the token will be marked as a NE. Its is
like saying to the model that in the dictionary the token can be a NE, but
of course it will be evaluated with other features.
Remember it is machine learning. You can skip the machine learning using a
DictionaryNameFinder.

http://opennlp.apache.org/documentation/1.6.0/apidocs/
opennlp-tools/opennlp/tools/namefind/DictionaryNameFinder.html

Regards
William