Hello Rodrigo,

would you mind to add this to our README file?

It is in opennlp-distr and should contain the notable changes for the
release, anyone else please also add in your changes there. Currently it
still contains the contents for 1.6.0.

You can just start working on it in a separate branch, with git we can
support a work flow where we merge in features/changes when they are ready.
I thin this is also a really good approach because we can then run the
extensive tests before we merge a branch.

Jörn