I tried that, but we have an issue with the factories we created. To
customize we extend the factory, but the method we need to override don't
allow using generic.

  public SequenceValidator<String> getSequenceValidator() {

    return new DefaultChunkerSequenceValidator();

  }

I tried to change String to ?, but it breaks a lot of code. I am not sure
if it is a simple change anymore.

Thank you
William