GitHub user kinow opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/opennlp-site/pull/14

    OPENNLP-1067: Use variables in jbake.properties file to specify version
used in site generation.

    We cannot use pom.xml, as the feature in the JBake maven plug-in was
released with the jbake-maven-plugin 0.2.0. The plug-in was released in GitHub
(i.e. tagged), however, never released to Maven Central (see
https://github.com/ingenieux/jbake-maven-plugin/issues/18).

    For now we can use jbake.properties. Better than manually changing the
value in several places :-)

    Notice the manual URL is set to 1.7.2, as we do not have the manual
generated for 1.8.0 - TBH I do not know how to generate it. And that we have a
property for the next version, as we have an example SNAPSHOT usage for OpenNLP
Tools module - not sure if we really need that...

    Cheers
    Bruno

    $ git pull https://github.com/kinow/opennlp-site OPENNLP-1067

    https://github.com/apache/opennlp-site/pull/14.patch

    This closes #14

----
commit a2008f3def55f80112ac9749f1c858da85232fd4
Author: Bruno P. Kinoshita <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Date:   2017-05-19T10:52:19Z

    OPENNLP-1067: Use variables in jbake.properties file to specify version
used in site generation.

----

---
with INFRA.