Hi Jim,
Thanks for replying. Could you be more specific please.

These are the things that I am aware of:
1. The training data can be of the form  <START:person> Pierre Vinken <END>
is a good example .
2. Currently I use a file in the below format and create a 'Dictionary'
from it.
    This is the format

And use this dictionary in the DictionaryNameFinder.

I would like to know the advantages of using this format. Is there any
other formats available?

Could you please explain more.

Thanks.
Manoj