Richard, yes, it is possible that the values in the tests should be
updated, and in this case that looks likely.

The affecting change is this:
https://github.com/apache/opennlp/pull/442/files

Both tests pass when that change is reverted. It looks to me the merged
change is correct, and I think updating the values in the test assertions
is appropriate.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Thanks,
Jeff