Hi folks,

I have posted a first release candidate for the Apache OpenNLP Models 1.0.0
release and it is ready for testing.

This is our first release of OpenNLP (UD) models via Maven.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release.

Maven Repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopennlp-1039

<repositories>
<repository>
<id>opennlp-models-1.0.0</id>
<name>Testing OpenNLP Models 1.0.0 release candidate</name>
<url>
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopennlp-1039
</url>
</repository>
</repositories>

Source:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/opennlp/opennlp-models-1.0.0/

Tag:

https://github.com/apache/opennlp-models/releases/tag/opennlp-models-1.0.0

93182f7721e3c02e447b8ef5d57bd5a73a4f2b05

Reminder: The up-2-date KEYS file for signature verification can be
found here: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/opennlp/KEYS

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache OpenNLP x.y.z The
vote is open for at least the next 72 hours.

Only votes from OpenNLP PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to
check the release candidate and vote.
The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

Please VOTE

[+1] go ship it
[+0] meh, don't care
[-1] stop, there is a ${showstopper}