I'm thinking about what's kind of defect triage criteria we should have.
IMHO, in each milestone, we should have backlog defects fix plan. To give
this defect list, what's criteria should be? High severity, high usability
impact defects of course should be in that list, in the meanwhile, can we
also add some defects which have more votes?

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji