An user on the ES mailing list have problems registering on the Templates
site, so I tried the process... and failed as well.

After filling the fields on the registering page(1) nothing arrived to my
mailbox. Then, I selected the "ask for a new password" ("Solicitar nueva
contraseƱa") option and nothing happened: no mail to my mailbox.

If I try to register again using the same username and/or email the system
tell me that the user already exists and suggest me to ask for a new
password... process that do not work.

I never was offered to set a first password so the registration is
completely locked.

Any idea where the problem is?

(1) http://templates.openoffice.org/es/user/register

Regards