Hi - Top posting.

What we want to do is analogous to www.apache.org changing "features projects"
and the blog and svn / feeds every hour.

To figure out how this might work examine www.apache.org main page with the
bookmarklet.

We can republish the header every day or hour via the CMS. No need for
javascript.

Here is how - rewrite site/content/brand.mdtext every so often using say a perl
or xslt script. (similar for the NL sites)

Then execute the publish script. This stage and publish process can be
automated.

I won't have time to look into this myself this week, but it should not be hard.

Regards,
Dave