Hi
So sorry to email you with this. Please forgive.
I am teaching technology at an International school in Singapore. About a
dozen of my students have the OpenOffice Base freezing on them constantly.
Restart, uninstall and re download have not fixed the problem. I have told
them to Trash their current build and download an English version from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html. My installation is fine
which makes me think it could be a key combination the student is using
that is causing the problem but I haven't as yet got them to give me their
machines to check if it freezes for me. We are all using Macbook Pros.
Any ideas on this freezing issue?

Very much appreciated if you pass this email on to someone who could help.
Kind Regards
Catherine

*Ms Catherine McNaught*

HOD Technology
Chatsworth International School
37 Emerald Hill Road
Singapore 229313
Tel (65) 67375955

 Apple Distinguished Educator 2008

Inspire, Educate & Enlighten

www.chatsworth.com.sg<https://mail.chatsworth.com.sg/owa/redir.aspx?C=ac674674a1ae4f9e8e0afe7907cc8f00&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.chatsworth.com.sg%2f>

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: *

*The information and/or files attached to this email message may contain
information which is confidential or privileged.  The information is
intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of the information
contained within the email message and/or any attachments is prohibited.
If you have received this email message in error, please contact the above
named sender immediately to notify him of the error, and delete the email
message.*
*
*