Hi, all,
  I suggest we update the planning items in 4.0 wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Planning
  I just updated the status of each items and added some more according to
my reading of the mails.
  I hope every one can help to review the list and:

(1) input your name if you volunteer to any of the items (especially those
without owner now);
(2) for those in "Proposed" status, update the wiki or reply to this mail,
confirming if you still think you can/will deliver it in 4.0, or if you
prefer to move it to future releases, or think it is no longer important or
valid.
(3) add new items that you are working on or you plan to deliver in 4.0.

  Then by the end of next week, I propose to move out those with no
volunteer (I intent to move most of those items to 4.1 planning wiki
temporary), then update the rest according to the response from volunteers.
  Please tell me if any comments/suggestion. And very appreciate for the
update!
  Thanks!

- Shenfeng (Simon)