S Vilcko wrote:
When I wanted to install your software Apache OpenOficce incubating
3.4.1.Win x86 install cs.exe ...
1/ Why does your software regests unlimited access to my computer?
2/ Why is your software not digitally signed and shouldn’t be trusted?

Hi, indeed the OpenOffice installation needs to operate with full privileges and the executable is not digitally signed (even though we are considering it for the next release).

You can, however, ensure that you have obtained the "official" OpenOffice binaries by checking their MD5SUM: the checksum for
Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_cs.exe
is published at
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/localized/cs/3.4.1/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_cs.exe.md5
and you can verify it with one of the many tools available for computing the MD5 checksum of a downloaded file.

Regards,
  Andrea.