I thought that having an account allowed you to edit existing pages, but you may not be able to create new pages (Unsure about that).

Please fully logout, restart your web browser, and login. Then, verify that you cannot edit content.

If you cannot edit an existing page, please respond to the list and include your user name on the WIKI, and perhaps also a link to the page you cannot edit.

On 24.12.2012 01:28, 陶然 wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 陶然 <doreentr0...@gmail.com>
Date: 2012/12/18
Subject: Re: wiki.open office Volunteer Application
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org

Hi,
Thank you for the account!But I can not edit mwiki after I logged in.I wonder that if I can get more permit to edit wiki?I am very interest in the
Symphony Sidebar.

    Best regards,
    Doreen

2012/12/13 Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>

On 12/12/2012 12:37 AM, 陶然 wrote:

Hello,
I'm a collage student ,and my major is industry design.I'm very interested in wiki open office,so I send you this letter to wonder that may I be a
member of volunteers?
I will be very Appreciate if you agree my joining !

Best regards,
Doreen

Also, if you intend to edit content on the WIKI, respond to this email
(be sure to include the mailing list) and indicate the username to use for
your account.

Note that you only require an account if you will edit WIKI content.