Hi,

I was trying to assign to the right "Product" category a bug related to
i18n, and realized we have no such category of its own, it's merged with
i10n, while there are other obsolete categories and some others that
overlap:

- api: This is the application programming interface.
- app dev: Issues with app dev programming features like macros, scripts
  and extensions.
- extensions: Issues related to the extensions project. Extensions
  include all elements extending OpenOffice.org
- scripting: Everything related to Basic, the Scripting Framework and
  the Basic IDE including the dialog editor.

"app_dev" looks like a mix of "api" and "scripting"

"extensions" has a confusing description: if you click on it, the
respective informations looks like it is about the extensions developed
in the source tree by the project:
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/describecomponents.cgi?product=extensions
(those not being maintained anymore may be removed)

- native‑lang: Native-Lang deals with information and resources in
  a person's native tongue.
- l10n: Localization and Internationalization

"native-lang" is obsolete if separated from "l10n" now, and "l10n" mixes two
different things: l10n != i18n

There are many other categories that resemble former OO.o projects
structure, and now look rather obsolete.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina