Subject: Re: Open Office CD
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 05:27:32 -0500
From: tj <t...@apache.org>
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
CC: jfdi...@wmconnect.com

On 1/21/2013 14:27, jfdi...@wmconnect.com wrote:
Hello I live in a area where the only internet I can get is dial up and
everytime I try to download Open Office i get kicked offline and have to start
all over again so I was wondering if you have Open Office in CD form. Thank
you for your time.

Joe Dills</HTML>

Let me heartily recommend what worked for me, when I used to have this
problem: Firefox browser, plus the DownThemAll (DTA!) add-on, both free.
When my download was interrupted (always at least once), DTA popped up a
notification. One click on the stream name activates the DTA controls. A
second click on "Resume", and away it goes, picking up right where it
left off. On a bad day, this might happen several times, but it worked
so well that I don't recall ever having to repeat a download.

(With a 10 Mb broadband, the time went from 8 hours to 4 /minutes/.
Dial-up is a PITA.)

HTH,
/tj/