On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Neil <fric...@aol.com> wrote:
> Please remove my name from your email list. I am NOT a developer and do not
> have the talent to do so.

Hi Neil, you unsubscribe fro the list the same way you subscribed
initially, by sending a command to the list manager.

So send an email to :   commits-unsubscr...@openoffice.apache.org

You should get a confirmation email in response.  When you then
respond to the confirmation you will be unsubscribed.

Note: you need to send the unsubscribe request from the same email
address that you subscribed from initially.

Regards,

-Rob