Am 01/31/2013 01:59 PM, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

I will refresh our Update Service for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3 and
AOO 3.4 to consider the new available languages.

Update Service for OOo 3.2 has been refreshed.

Refreshments for the other versions will follow.

The Update Service has been refreshed for the other versions as well - I
had done it about 3 hours ago.

On Google Analytics, I see already some hits from the Update Services
from the new languages, esp. from Polish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian
OOo 3.3 instances.

Thanks Oliver, as the Polish download link is now also repaired we should see a nice increase of download hits in the next days.

Marcus

Per default users of these former versions having the corresponding
language installation will the directed to the general download page
[1].
If somebody knows a better page for one of the new languages Danish,
Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and Scottish
Gaelic, please let me know.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/download

Best regards, Oliver.