Saransh Sharma wrote:
Ok Great let me work on it how much time do we have!!!! to complete this
...if we have short time i can ask my fellow designers to contribute and to
help me if we have ample time then great!!!

Most presenters will start working on their presentations in the coming weekend (i.e., tomorrow!). There's no need for an elaborate template; something like the ApacheCon EU one
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865
would be just fine: a cover slide and an internal slide.

Graphics can be found at
http://holdenweb.com/acna13gfx/
http://acna13.eventbrite.com
and higher-resolution versions can be requested from Steve at the former link.

The template must then be uploaded to the OpenOffice Templates site: you can do it yourself by following http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/guide but if you send me the file, under the Apache 2 licence, I can take care of uploading it.

Thank you!

Andrea.