I hope someone moderates this through as I'm no longer subscribed to the
list (Andrea cc'd me)

Reviewing those bullets the only one that might be confusing is "
Willingness to implement alternative". Technically any supportes veto will
stand however, in practice, I (me personally) expect people using a veto to
still be active on a project. "An alternative" here means that the person
using the veto acknowledges another community members desire to have a
certain change and is willing to help the community find a solution that is
an acceptable compromise.

With this clarification I think all the points are already in the FAQ but
if wording can be improved all committer have write access to the
Apache.org site (if you want a review then members@ is the right place).

Ross

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse mistakes and brevity