On 5/22/2013 3:30 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

On 17.05.2013 23:11, Andrew Rist wrote:

[snip]

I have seen that #621 of aoo-win7 also had this error and that you had
again cleaned up the hanging processes.

In order to get some error output I will switch off the HTML output (no
"--html" option) and the multiprocessor build (no "-P2 -- -P2" options)
before the weekly clean build of aoo-win7 and for the aoo-w7ia2 build
which is always clean.

Build #113 of aoo-w7ia2 went well.
The failure occured just because I forgot to disable the collection of the HTML build logs.
I'm confused - was there something wrong with the w7ia2 build. The previous two builds were clean: http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-w7ia2 Other than stumbling over hung processes, I don't think there is an issue with ia2.
A.

May be the former errors are related to the multiprocessor build.
I will switch on the multiprocessor build inside each module - "-- -P2" option for the next build.

Best regards, Oliver.