On 20/05/2013 Claudio Filho wrote:
 http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html
IMHO, I think that the best is put a "cut line" and to restart this
list, e.g., preserve this as a old page and in this new page putting a
link to it.

I see that Kay has now updated the page with an "outdated" notice, saying that current information is reachable from
http://openoffice.apache.org/people.html

This is good. It only leaves one problem: the current link we place in OpenOffice is to http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html and it doesn't look nice that OpenOffice 4.0 points to a page that says "This page is outdated".

I see two solutions:

1) Preserve the link, move http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html to http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits-ooo33.html and move/copy http://openoffice.apache.org/people.html to http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html

2) Change the link in OpenOffice (and all translations) so that it points to http://openoffice.apache.org/people.html

I think one of the two should be implemented. Solution #1 is heavier on the website side, solution #2 would be easier if we weren't in translation phase (even though it can probably be automatically done on all languages).

Regards,
  Andrea.