Marcus (OOo) wrote:
I've updated the test area in staging:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/index.html

There are a couple of links in the sidebar to be improved, the rest looks very good:
* Release Schedule is actually a "Release History", or timeline
* Dictionaries leads to a totally outdated section. We recently consolidated all dictionaries in extensions.openoffice.org , so I'd recommend a link "Extensions and Dictionaries" pointing to extensions.openoffice.org instead of two separate links.

1. I'm working with the following directory structure:
.../aoo/4.0.0/source/
.../aoo/4.0.0/binaries/<LANG>/
.../aoo/4.0.0/binaries/SDK/

Very personal opinion: SDK is not a language and feels out of place there. But it is just a matter of preference.

2. I'm working with the following filename structure:
(especially @Juergen + Ariel)
aoo-4.0.0-r1234567890-src.tar.bz2

Since this is our most "official" package, I would name it
apache-openoffice-4.0.0-r1234567890-src.tar.bz2
or
Apache_Openoffice-4.0.0-r1234567890-src.tar.bz2
if we want to use the same naming pattern we use for binaries. Anyway, I would prefer to see both "Apache" and "OpenOffice" present in full in the package name.

Regards,
  Andrea.