Hi,

On 13.06.2013 23:44, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 05/06/2013 Hagar Delest wrote:
There has been a lot of posts in that discussion, even some proposals
but we are approaching the 4.0 release and I've not seen a single
warning for the extensions authors about the changes needed or any
proposal to warn users.

I've started a wiki page at

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions/Extensions_and_Apache_OpenOffice_4.0

It's still incomplete, and I hope that developers with knowledge may
step in and fill in the gaps.

It is meant to be a resource that we will want to advertise in the
release notes and make available to users when they seek support, so
please have a look, and feel free to improve and complete it.

I want to let you know that I am currently working on the migration of AOO 3.4.x/OOo 3.x user profiles to AOO 4.0. I am also including the migration of extensions.

I am currently not planning to adjust any of the mentioned strings as I think it is too late for its translation.

If my tests work fine, I will check-in the changes this week. If we will include these changes into our AOO 4.0 release, I will help to update the above wiki page.

Best regards, Oliver.