2013/7/17 Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>

> Hi Ricardo,
>
> Ricardo Berlasso schrieb:
>
>> There is a rather serious problem: Almost all the Spanish dictionaries are
>>
>> missing from the extension repository. The links on this list
>>
>> http://forum.openoffice.org/**es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#**p5709<http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709>
>>
>> that used to be a reference for the localized dictionaries gives "page not
>> found".
>>
>> On the extensions site there are only three custom dictionaries listed
>> under "Spanish" and other two under "Español", all of them really old and
>> unmaintained. What happened with the 21 localized dictionaries? It seems
>> that all the extensions from "Recursos lingüísticos abiertos" disappeared!
>>

> http://extensions.openoffice.**org/en/search<http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/search>
> And then in the list "Filter by tags" the item "diccionario".
>
> Is it that, what you are looking for?
>
> Kind regards
> Regina

No. I know that path, but all Spanish dictionaries that used to be on the
extensions repository just disappeared. Just click on the links here:

http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709

Up to a couple of months ago when I last checked, all of them worked. All
those 21 dictionaries are now missing, including the dictionary we are
shipping by default on our releases

http://extensions.openoffice.org/project/es_ES-dicts

gives "Page not found".

Regards