Dňa Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:25:10 +0200 Marcus (OOo) <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> napísal:

Am 07/25/2013 10:06 PM, schrieb Michal Hriň:
Dňa Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:11:53 +0200 Marcus (OOo) <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
napísal:

Am 07/24/2013 11:17 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
Am 07/24/2013 11:02 PM, schrieb Michal Hriň:
Dňa Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:50:30 +0200 Michal Hri <michal.h...@yahoo.com>
napísal:

And Marcus, when you will lookin' at it , please,
repair "Language name " to only "slovenčina" ..
Thanks.

You mean on the "other.html"?

OK, forget it. Found it. ;-)

But I remember our discussion from the past OOo project about a)
correct writing of sk + sl and b) how to differenciate between both
writings as they are very similar in their native languages. So, you
suggested the additional text to make it clear.

Do you want this to be changed now?

I remember this discussion (maybe I was misunderstood) but let this
question
opened ..

I would like to contact Slovak linguistic organization - they explain it
definitely.

OK, I'll wait.

Hi Marcus,

I have answer from Slovak institute of linguistics about name of my language ;).

"slovenčina" and "slovenský jazyk" are _synonyms_. This means that both are same.

slovenčina means Slovak / Slovakian and
slovenský jazy means Slovak language.

So, it is not necessary to change that name in script.

Regards,
Michal Hriň

- MH

Marcus