Hello Everyone,

My name is Camelia (I usually just go by C.C. for short), and I am a recent
graduate from California looking for work. Unfortunately, I ended up
realizing what I wanted to do a little too late in the college game to
actually have taken any classes involved with my new goals, but I found out
about OpenOffice and realized that it could be a place where I  hopefully
learn some of the basic skills of QA specifically as well as general
knowledge I would need to become a QA Tester for a company. I hope to be of
help on this project as best as I can.

--
Camelia C. Brown