Hi Rob,

Rob Weir schrieb:
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:10 AM, Regina Henschel
<rb.hensc...@t-online.de> wrote:
Hi Rob,

Rob Weir schrieb:

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Regina Henschel
<rb.hensc...@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi all,

I want to set a show-stopper flag to Bug 122997. But when I click on the
link "set flags" the link disappears and nothing happens. I'm confused.

Fixed.  Try now.

It works. I could set the flag and the notification mail arrived on dev.

I wonder, what is the purpose of the small field right from the flag?

The one with choices: ? + -

No, that is a drop-down-list. I can only set '?'. But that is OK.

These are to request a release blocker (?) which committers and QA
volunteers can set.  And then the Release Manager has permission to
approve (+) or deny (-) the request.   Depending on your permissions
you might not see all of these choices.

At the right side of this drop-down-list is an input field and no info about its purpose.

Kind regards
Regina