Hi,

it seems that besides new languages some communities are working on
fixes/improvements of the existing translation which is fine for me.

To coordinate this work with the rest I would like to propose a general
translation deadline for new languages as well as updates of existing ones.

I propose September 6th, 2013 - 12:00 UTC at noon

Please take this date into account of any translation related planning.
Changes after this date won't make it into AOO 4.0.1 and the earlier you
have finished the work the better it is and you will have more time for
testing and potential further fixes.

The general workflow is to create an issue, assign it to me and request
the showstopper flag. When the translation is ready put a comment in the
issue to signal that it can be integrated.

Thanks
Juergen