On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Since a few weeks we get mails with just "[Website]" as subject.
>
> Just one word is not really meaningful to classify the mail content on the
> first view. So, I'm wondering from where they come from and how to improve
> this?

These probably come from the contact page:

http://www.openoffice.org/contact_us.html

See:  For problems with the www.openoffice.org website, please contact
us via Development mailing list.

That page covers contacts for reporting bugs, website and wiki
problems, press, etc.   But the very first link on the page is for
support.  I assume it requires an advanced degree in psychology to
understand why someone would skip over that link and go to another.

-Rob