Hi,

bugreporte...@hushmail.com schrieb:
Stop! Don't invoke the bugzilla guru.
Looks like I made it. Will invastigate farther.
That's what I use now:
http://img18.imageshack.us/i/vk57.png/

Are there other assignees we should exclude?

You can use the criterion "Time Since Assignee Touched" "is greater than" "900d".

Exclude assignee secur...@openoffice.apache.org from search.

Have you count, how many issues are affected? For example, with >900d I get 322 bugs. With >360d and restriction to 99000<BugID <= 100000 I get 70 bugs, which is 7%. So expand to more than 120000 issues gives perhaps about 8000 matches. Other complex queries I have tried need so long, that I have not wait. I guess, that a direct SQL search in the data base can use more efficient search statements than using the UI.

I like, that former, inactive assignees are reset to the new default. But such bulk change needs, that the general notifications are suppressed. I don't know, whether it is possible to only inform the assignees. So please wait till it is morning for Rob and he has a change to read this.

Kind regards
Regina