Am 09/30/2013 11:46 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Kay Schenk<kay.sch...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Andrea Pescetti<pesce...@apache.org>wrote:

Marcus (OOo) wrote:

OK, just go and publish. I've finished the needed changes. Let's see if
something is still wrong.

While still waiting for the build fix, I've now updated the Italian,
Lithuanian and Swedish pages.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Can someone give us an update on this?

Is there something we can do? Like force new ooo-site working copy? I'm on
infra TRC right now, but I don't see anything pertaining to this...

I tried that via:
https://cms.apache.org/redirect?new=1;uri=http://ooo-site.apache.org/

But I ended up with the same error after the next build attempt.
You're welcome to try your luck.  Maybe I missed something.

I think something got out of order in the commits to staging.

Before this problem happened we had:

/content/pt (the old Portuguese directory)
/content/pt-test (the new translation)

I moved pt to pt.old and then moved pt-test to pt.  I committed that
from my local working copy to SVN.  No errors.  I then made one
further change to /pt/brand.mdtext.  That would be the new /pt
directory, of course.  No error committing that change.

But now we have an error:

Unmergeable scheduling requested on an entry: Can't add
'/usr/local/websites/ooo-site/trunk/content/pt/brand.html' to a parent
directory scheduled for deletion at
/usr/local/cms/build/lib/ASF/SVNUtil.pm line 69

That sounds like it noticed the deletion of the old pt directory when
it was renamed to pt.old, but does not notice that a new pt directory
was created when pt-test was renamed to pt.

Or something else.

I've updated only the ".../download/test/" website area. But even here no CMS build was triggered. Maybe something is broken in general. I hope that Infra can help.

Sorry, I need to go to bed now as I've to manage another new release tomorrow (hm, already today). But totally Apache unrelated. ;-)

Marcus