(top posting)

The only "problem" I've seen, and for some users on the forums is the same,
is the browser (in my case, firefox) displaying the cache page instead of
the real one: because I opened the download page a couple of days ago, on
first load the page still offers 4.0.0. By reloading the page everything is
Ok and 4.0.1 is offered, but I wonder if there is any way to force a
browser to ignore the cache and reload the page.

Regards,
Ricardo