Hi,

On 15.10.2013 09:08, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 10/14/13 10:28 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 13/10/2013 Shemil Hashan wrote:
Please give me a link to the source code of autocomplete feature.
Or give me the folder in full source code

I don't have the answer, but I'm trying to clarify (and summarize some
old messages) so that experienced developers can answer.

Shemil is interested in the Writer autocomplete feature (i.e., when you
type "inter" Writer automatically suggest "interesting" if you used it
in other places in the text) and would like to have pointers to the
source code with the idea to improve the user interface for this
functionality and make other possible choices (like "interested" in my
example above) more visible. Can anyone tell Shemil where to look into?

I don't know either but I would start building the office from scratch
and then building the module "sw" with debug information, copy the
related libraries in the office and start debugging.

Use opengrok (path "sw") to identify possible code places and set
breakpoints ...

Probably Oliver can give more concrete tips but he is on vacation this
week.

I am sorry - I did not had the time to provide the requested information
since my return from vacation.
I hope I will until the end of the week.

Shemil Hashan, just ping me again, if I am running out of time and are
not able to give the corresponding pointers to the code.

I am not very familar with code that deals with the Word completion resp. autocomplete feature. The classes that are responsible for it have names which start with 'SwAutoComplete'. Search for string 'autocomplete' (case insensitive) in module sw - most of the search results belong to this functionality.

Best regards, Oliver.