I can't file bugs under the UI product now: "Sorry, entering a bug into the product ui has been disabled." For now, I've just entered bugs into the UI component of the relevant application product. However, is there somewhere else I should be entering these that is more specific to accessibility?

For reference, I've just filed bugs 123619, 123620 and 123622. I have more to file in the coming days.

Jamie