Da: "Oliver-Rainer Wittmann" <orwittm...@googlemail.com> A:
dev@openoffice.apache.org Inviato: Lunedì, 4 novembre 2013 10:11:19
Oggetto: Re: Problem with automatized profile import OO4 Hi, On
28.10.2013 10:30, Riccardo Arzenton wrote:
Hi to all,

how can i force OO4 to try to restore the previous user profile
after the installation runned by a user script?

I want to 1. Install OO4 2. Install some extensions that affect
the user profile (the user doesn't have to configure anything) 3.
If there is an old OO34 user profile, import that one.

The point 1 and 2 are ok.

How can I resolve the number 3? There is an OO4 command line that
i can launch saying to OO4 "import the previous profile without
asking anything, and if you don't find it, simply do nothing"?

Here is what I know about the migration of a user profile from a
previous major version: - The migration is part of the
'FirstStartWizard' which runs on the first start of an OpenOffice
instance. - The migration code is part of the module 'desktop' which
is integrated into the OpenOffice application. Thus, no standalone
code available as far as I know. - I did not know any command line
option for OpenOffice application to run only this function.

Best regards, Oliver.

Thanks to all!